Last updated on August 8th, 2023
The Job List Page allow users to view all the existing job in the system and take actions against those jobs. The page also allow users to make any changes to the existing jobs as required.
To view all jobs in the system:
The numbered items highlighted in the image above of the job list page are explained below:
1) Active/All jobs: By default the system shows the the “Active” jobs under “See All Jobs” page. Active jobs are the jobs which are pending to be completed or ongoing. Any job that has been marked as completed will be removed from the “Active” jobs section and will be available under “All.” Refer to the Job Actions section for more information on completing jobs.
2) Search Bar: The search bar allows users to search for a job based on any of the following fields:
3) Add new job: Users can click “Add” button to create a new customers job (creating a job).
4) Table Options: this allow users to filter jobs in the list & display additional columns within the jobs table to view:
Filter: Users can filter job based on job types:
Column Selection: Users can add/remove columns to “Jobs Page”
5) Job Actions: Refer to the section Job Actions for information on this button.
Simply click on the row of a job to navigate to the job edit page for the job.
The Job Actions button can also be used as a quick navigation to go to the section of the job you’re interested in.